Although circumstances have forced us to start the season later than usual, we will do so with the same desire and security as always. Because Grandvalira, as well as ourselves and Andorra in general, have prepared ourselves to be a safe destination. If all goes well, Grandvalira will open at the beginning of January and we will open on the 8th of the same month.
Skiing in Grandvalira in complete safety
The resort has implemented a series of sanitary measures in its facilities to make skiing, snowboarding or snow activities safe. In addition, it has received the seal of quality from two companies specializing in the field: Buerau Veritas and OCA.
Below, we detail the most important measures to take into account when planning your day in the snow:
- Limited capacity: there is no maximum number of skiers on the slopes because it is an outdoor activity. But in shops, restaurants and other closed spaces you will have to respect the social distance of at least 1.5 metres, so the maximum capacity is reduced. It is recommended to make a previous reservation for any activity you want to hire.
- Mask: it is compulsory in closed spaces. On the slopes we only recommend its use or the use of an approved buff, which will be necessary (one of the two options) to take the lifts and in the waiting areas.
- The use of the disinfectant gel is also obligatory at the entrance to closed spaces and on the ski lifts.
- The staff of the station will be tested for antigens periodically.
- Ski schools are also adapted to take all necessary safety measures.